Monday, December 31, 2007

Wishes for my Blog

I want to share ideas, insights, learnings from my experiences. I want to describe how I got started, what worked, what still works. I want to write about how it feels to work with artists, to be a freelancer, what it's like doing what you love every day of your life and being able to support yourself and your family nicely.
I want to use this blog to think through and get feedback for what I am working on now, for what I want to work on, considering options, exploring alternatives, finding best practices, collaborating. I want to share good findings, good ideas, good moments, wherever and in whatever form I find them: good movies, good books, good places, good experiences, good people.
I feel the need to feed, not just get fed, by the network. Rediscovering, recreating, reinforcing, proactively sharing, becoming more transparent, more linked, not just watching, but participating. I wish through this blog to help open doors for others, and to have doors open for me.

No comments: